The Service operates on a weekly basis, beginning on the date you pay our fees. There is no obligation to continue beyond the first week. There is also no limit to engage the Service on the weekly basis after the first week or at any time thereafter, if you wish to continue.
We also appreciate that in urgent cases our immediate input will be appropriate.
What you need to do and what we will do:
You contact us by email: email@example.com Please put M*A*S*S in the Subject line of your email.
We may email you a simple consent form to sign. You sign and return this form to us by email and/or by post.
You can then correspond with us in an unlimited way, including sending any personal medical information and laboratory test and radiology results and reports of any kind.
We will always communicate with you promptly via email or by telephone to any number you give us, or by VOIP (SKYPE, Vsee).
Fees and Terms of Service:
All fees are payable in full in advance, by credit card or by direct bank transfer (we will provide you with bank account details).∧
- Full case review and our input for 1 week: US$1100.
- Weekly Base Rate for each extra week if our Service is ongoing: US$550.
If the Service is engaged over an extended time, a weekly fee is only charged if our input is required in any one week.
- During all weeks that our Service is engaged, the Weekly Base Rate fee includes our availability for 2 contact hours with you via email, Skype/Vsee or telephone, in any combination as appropriate and necessary.
- Time allocated by us to read all emails from you and review all medical records and laboratory or radiographic (CAT, MRI, ultrasound, endoscopy) results that you forward to us is not charged (i.e., all time allocated to these matters is in free addition to the 2 full direct contact hours included in the Weekly Base Rate fee).
- If we are required in any week to provide extra input beyond the 2 contact hours allocated in the Weekly Base Rate fee, additional fees are charged, in minimum blocks of 2 hours at a 2 hourly block rate of US$275.
- Any therapeutic or dietary supplements or special electromedical equipment that might be supplied or hired out to you as an outcome of discussions—only with your prior, full informed agreement including costs involved—will be charged separately and in addition to all other fees mentioned above.
∧ There is a 2% surcharge for credit card payments on all fees.