Our medical advisory and support service (M*A*S*S) operates on a weekly basis, beginning on the date you pay our fees. There is no obligation to continue beyond the first week. There is also no limit for engaging the service on a weekly basis after the first week or at any time thereafter, if you ever wish to continue.
We also appreciate that in urgent cases our immediate input will be appropriate.
What you need to do and what we will do:
You contact us by email:
Please put M*A*S*S in the Subject line of your email.
We may email you a simple consent form to sign. You sign and return this form to us by email and/or by post.
You can then correspond with us in an unlimited way, including sending any personal medical information, laboratory test, radiology results and any other medical reports of any kind.
We will always communicate with you promptly via email, telephone, or by SKYPE.
Fees and Terms of Service:
All fees are payable in full in advance, by credit card∧ or by direct bank transfer (we will provide you with bank account details).
- Initial Full Case Review and our input for one week: US$1650.
- Weekly Base Rate for each extra week if our service is ongoing: US$550. During all weeks after the first week that our service is engaged, the Weekly Base Rate fee includes our availability for two contact/consulting hours, in any combination as appropriate, necessary, or requested by you.
If our service is engaged over an extended time, a Weekly Base Rate fee is only charged if our input is given in any one week. If we do not provide any input during any one week, there are no fees charged.
- Time allocated by us to review all new medical information, reports and laboratory (eg cytology, immunohistochemistry), or radiographic (eg CAT, MRI, PET, ultrasound, endoscopy) results that you forward to us after the Initial Full Case Review, by email, cloud share link, fax or post is not charged, it is given in free addition to the two contact/consulting hours included in the Weekly Base Rate fee.
- If we are requested or required in any week to provide input that is extra to the two contact/consulting hours allocated within the Weekly Base Rate fee, then additional fees are charged in minimum blocks of two hours at a Two-Hourly Block Rate of US$275.
- Any therapeutic or dietary supplements that might be supplied to you as an outcome of discussions—only with your prior, full informed agreement including costs involved—will be charged at standard retail prices, separately and in addition to all other fees mentioned above.
- If we recommend specific electromedical equipment for your medical issue, we will direct you to where you can independently purchase that equipment as we do not supply this equipment to you. Thereafter, we will provide you with full coaching and support for your individualized, correct and optimal application and operation of the equipment for as long as necessary.
∧ There is a 1.5% surcharge for credit card payments on all fees.